UI/UX Design – Intern
Are you an aspiring UI/UX Designer seeking for internship to develop your skills and experience? Do you have a
particular interest and background in Product Design and are ready to work in a very diverse technology environment?
Job Type: Internship (Upgradeable to permanent)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Full time, Hybri
Salary: ₦30,000.00 – ₦50,000.00 per month (Depending on experience)
About the Company
Gurugeeks IT/Telecoms provides a diverse range of design, engineering and digital technology and transformation
services and consultancy. Our focus is to provide distinctive solutions in areas of IT, Telecoms and Electrical Power
Be part of the team that develops and runs our digital IT platforms, driving innovation in how we deliver to our customers
and the rest of the business. Our Lagos development team is expanding with multiple opportunities available at
different levels. We are looking for a young graduate to join our Product Manager Internship program which in a short
period of term would build capacity to function as a permanent Associate with the responsibilities highlighted below.
Purpose of Job
• To design a product that is easy to use, visually appealing, and meets the needs of the user.
• To design a product that is intuitive, easy to navigate, and meets the needs of the user. When a product is easy
to use, users are more likely to engage with it, complete tasks successfully, and achieve their goals.
• To focus on achieving business goals, such as increasing revenue, reducing costs, or improving customer
satisfaction. By creating a product that meets the needs of the user, businesses can increase customer loyalty,
reduce support costs, and ultimately increase revenue. Good UI/UX design can also help businesses
differentiate themselves from competitors and establish a strong brand image.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement innovative solutions for web and mobile
• Design user-centred interfaces by understanding business requirements and incorporating user feedback
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback to inform design decisions
• Translate business and user requirements into design systems, design patterns, and visually appealing user
• Oversee all design stages, from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
• Stay up to date on the latest standards, changes, and trends in the design field.
Qualifications & Experience
• An Under-graduate/bachelor’s degree in any field however, with proven experience designing product with a
• Proven experience with product management software programs.
• Proficient in coding from previous technical experience
• Proficient using SQL and Microsoft Excel.
• You have knowledge of statistics, data analytics, or research experience preferred.
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Ikeja: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• A graduate degree (B.Sc. HND Preferred)